Type A Monitor Arm
The type A monitor arm enhances your home office ergonomics by allowing you to position your monitor inline with your eyesight for the optimal posture. It is able to hold monitors with screen size from 17 inches to 27 inches and a maximum weight capacity of 9 KG.
Position your monitor screen inline with your eyesight using the type A monitor arm for a better posture while you work. The type A monitor arm can hold monitors with a screen size of 17 inches to 27 inches. Its solid build allows it to hold a maximum weight capacity of 9 KG.
The arm mounts to the monitors via VESA holes that are on the back of the monitors. However, if there are no VESA holes available, a VESA mount adapter can clip and hold the monitor in place. The arm is rotatable from landscape to portrait mode. In addition, it is able to tilt 85° upwards and 15° downwards depending on the position of your screen. Find out more about office ergonomics and the top 5 reasons why you should use a monitor arm.
- Suitable for monitors from 17 inch to 27 inch
- VESA mount 75mm x 75mm or 100mm x 100mm
- Grommet mount or clamp on
- Clamp mount for table thickness of up to 9.5cm
- Rotatable from landscape to portrait mode
- Tilt range 85° upwards and 15° downwards
- Tension adjustment for different monitors weight
- Cable management bracket
- Weight capacity 2 KG to 9 KG
- 6 months warranty against mechanism (i.e. gas spring)