Humanscale Freedom Headrest – Leather
Described by The New York Times as “the gold standard in office seating,” the Humanscale Freedom chair redefines the concept of traditional task chairs. It’s designer Niels Diffrient aimed to design an office chair that automatically adapts to the user, allowing them to move freely with various postures. Niels Diffrient’s unique approach removed complexities found in other chairs, such as cumbersome recline levers and back tension dials. As a result, he developed a recline mechanism that perfectly adjusts to the user and reinventing modern task seating to be truly simple, functional and beautiful.
With innovative recline that provides constant support and a pivoting backrest that automatically adjusts to the needs of the spine, the Freedom chair is exceptionally comfortable and promotes movement throughout the day. Its refined and sculpted cushions were designed to mimic the body’s natural contours and decrease pressure point loads for premium comfort. Like all Humanscale chairs, the Freedom chair was designed to look and function like new after years of consistent use.
- Revolutionary counter-balance mechanism provides perfect recline resistance for all users–automatically
- Synchronous armrests move up and down together and stay with you during recline for supported balance
- Independently adjustable seat, backrest and optional headrest fit virtually any body size
- Dynamic headrest cradles head and neck during recline and moves out of the way in upright positions
- Please note: indented cushions only available on chairs with Bizon and Cervo leather
- Armrest – Standard Duron Arms
- Polished aluminum with Graphite Trim
- Bizon Leather Terra
- Dimensions 690mm (Width) x 415 – 470 mm (Depth) x 1090 – 1345 mm (Height)
- Base width 635mm
- Maximum weight capacity 130 KG
- 5 years limited warranty for textiles & cushions
- 15 years limited warranty for all other components